Christmas Day Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care – and I trust your coffee is ready for early-morning brewing? My favorite thing about the holidays is the cozy factor. You can spend the whole day in your adult onesie, snuggle up by a fire, and sip on something indulgent. It’s almost Christmas, after all, and there’s no better time to serve up some holiday sweetness.
If you're looking or an extra-special Christmas morning treat, try this gingerbread coffee recipe – you won't be sorry.
1 cup ground coffee
1 heaping tsp. cinnamon
1/2 heaping tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Stir together ground coffee and spices until well combined.
- Brew coffee as you would normally. Not sure? Here's how to choose the best brewing method for your needs.
- If you like milk in your coffee, add in your favorite. I love Oatly – so delicious!
- Top off with a swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon if you’re feeling crazy.
- Serve with gingerbread cookies for a real indulgent experience.